Aries ERP Platform (Next generation of ERP)
Aries ERP is a proprietary, all-encompassing information management platform that centralizes key business functions, making it easier to manage and grow your business. What we call MBAS Master Business Administrator System.
Our ERP platform provides the fundamentals you need in any technology back-end and front-end to help your organization succeed. Broken up into modules, these modules are designed to deliver basic functionality “out of the box” and have the ability to be modified and configured to specific needs in a very short period of time.
Additionally we are able to fully integrate with other systems which you have already or might like better - centralizing data and process.Let Us Help You
Available Packages to help accelerate your vision.
CMS PackageSimple yet powerful Content Management System to get started with.
eCommerce PackageMore than just a shopping cart, a Commerce engine to help you grow and manage.
Manufacturing PackageFor businesses who need to take control of their manufacturing logistics.
Medical PackageTo centralize, build and streamline intelligence to help the entire medical community.
Community PackageThe best way to create your own customized social website or online community.
Retail PackageEverything you need at your fingertips to build and manage your retail business.
Human Resources PackageSimplest way to manage your staff, and have everything you need to know in one place.
Custom PackageWorking with the ERP Framework to build your vision your way, with virtually no limitations.
Other features include:
- 25 modules to allow you to accelerate your efforts.
- Scalable to handle the traffic.
- Support & backing an entire IT Company backing you.
- Effective reporting & data analytics to give unparalleled insight into your information.
- Powerful APIs integration, and distribution.
- Fully customizable to meet your business needs today and tomorrow.
- Ever expanding set of modules, If we don’t have it, we can create it.
- Account Manager
- User Management
- Access & Security
- Site Management
- Community & Social
- Sales & Marketing
- Affiliates & Re-sellers
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Personal Information Management (PIM)
- Predictive Analytics & Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Fulfillment Process
- Warehousing & Resource Tracking
- Purchasing & Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Scheduling & Calendaring
- Human Resources
- Questionnaires & Surveys
- Business Intelligence
- Procedures, Process & Policy Management
- Custom Integration
- Document Management
- System Flow Management
- System Process Management