User Interface Developer & Designer
Location: Remote Ok, Orlando Florida
- Create wireframes.
- Create personas.
- Create storyboards.
- Create user flows.
- Create process flows and site maps.
- Ability to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to development teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Understand and work to establish and expand UI design guidelines, best practices and standards across organization.
- Create prototypes
- Manage user reviews and surveys
- Ability to translate and evaluate user feedback.
- Be the user-advocate during the development process.
- Work with key team members (developers, business analysts & stake holders) to define and implement solutions for new and innovative ideas.
- Focus on usability and user adoption of end solutions.
DETAILS / APPLY